View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 03:12 PM   #12
yorkieskater
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson's mom
I don't want to offend anyone so here goes why fakes are bad(if you are offended in any way shape or form I am sorry)

There has been much abuse by
counterfeiters, with an alarming increase of counterfeit items sold through the world wide web.
Innocent members are being ripped off hundreds of thousand of dollars per day. In addition,
most buyers don't realize that when buying illegal counterfeits, you are actually supporting
forced child labor, terrorism, organized crime and theft of Intellectual Property Rights. It is
disturbing to think that thousands of people died fighting for freedom and human rights, and
there are people knowingly buying knockoffs at house parties, flea markets or at Canal Street
in Chinatown, New York.

When knockoffs are sold as "100% Guaranteed Authentic" on the internet or auction sites it is
deceitful and insulting to the buyers. Most shoppers are not aware that auction sites do not
police the products sold. The most effective way to combat counterfeiters is to have informed
buyers and report the counterfeiters to the authorities.
That my friend is why knockoffs are bad
I never thought or knew anything about this. I've never been into the "latest styles". I carry a cheap bag that is in no way up to the current "styles" so I truely am in the dark concerning glamourus handbags and their knockoffs. Thank you for sharing! I'm glad I didn't buy it.
suzie
yorkieskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!