View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 02:11 PM   #38
bren
Slave to Max 'n Abbie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miasmom
I don't have pictures. Mia is a very picky eater, she usually won't eat treats, except for chicken, but she loves the iced carob cookies! I have to brake them up for her, but she begs for them! I couldn't believe it. I will definetly like to order a variety pack. thank you so much!!!
My website currently doesn't offer variety packs for 8oz, 16oz, 24oz boxes or gift baskets so most people have ordered varieties directly from me and they were able to specify the sizes and types of cookies they wanted. I fill special request orders when asked but since all of the treats are made to order I'd have a lot of leftovers if I offered variety boxes on the website--especially if a lot of people ordered 8oz variety boxes .

I'm so glad Mia is enjoying her cookies . When you placed your order and I saw that you were a member here I tried to make the mini cookies you ordered as small as I could but it's extremely difficult to put icing on drop cookies that are smaller than the size you ordered . I make training bits in most of the other varieties so you wouldn't have to break them up for her .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!