View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 08:06 AM   #42
Cal
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
OH WOW. No offense but they are NOT dumb animals. Sorry - but that comment is the reason so many animals are abused I didn't read this whole thread and don't want to sound mean but - and your son needs help.

I dont care how old he is or what Quincy does - your son does NOT need to kick any dog. Wow - if I ever caught my kids doing that they'd hear from me loud and clear. Your son can really hurt this dog - do you realize that ?? If I were you I'd keep them seperate but I sure don't blame your little Quincy for wanting to attack...dogs are VERY SMART.

sorry - but when I hear stories like this it just upsets me. People are in control of their own actions. What your son is doing is wrong...it's called animal abuse.....I hope for your dogs sake this gets worked out....poor little guy.

No offence,,,but you need to read the whole thread so you know what's going on.

I guess I need to clear the air. I know these are smart animal's. I didn't really mean he was just a dumb dog. I was trying to make Justin realize that he had to be the one to get the situation under control. The dog wasn't going to say,,,"hummm,,,this is wrong,,,I need to change".
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!