View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 07:01 AM   #36
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella0722
This is my first year showing. I have been showing in ukc and akc. In akc, I have not received any points, but two reserves. My bitch is only 18 months young. I also find there are professional handlers which is hard to compete, since I only do this as a hobby. Their yorkies are in full coat, which my Lipstik is not yet in full coat. It is very political.

In ukc, I have been able to advance Lipstik to a GR CH which is amazing still since I am learning. I find that I enjoy the ukc more and is more relaxed. I am planning to attend the New Kent VA ukc shows. Anyone from here coming to this?
I was thinking of attending New Kent, it's not very far from home. Connor isn't registered UKC and I don't know if there's time to get him a temporary registration. He took reserve in the Va. Beach shows 2 weeks ago. It doesn't hurt so much when the dog that beat him is 3, in full glorious coat, and is absolutely gorgeous. Connor got his point at 7 1/2 monthes old and has the most precious attitude, I have high hopes for him. The hardest part for me is protecting the coat now that it's getting long. I can't stand the thought of isolating him from the other dogs, he and Remi pull his wraps out and even keeping him banded is a pain. His father, grandfather, and great grandfather are all champions so I want to give him a chance to reach his full potential. Maybe I'll hit New Kent on Sunday. Would love to meet you and lipstik.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!