Thread: Lost Poodle!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 05:04 AM   #1
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Lost Poodle!

My son, his GF, and two young daughters were in a very bad accident yesterday near exit 174, I 10, by Greensboro and Quincy, FL between Jacksonville and Pensacola, just west of Tallahassee. Hope that gives a general idea on location.

Their car flipped several times, is demolished, and yet somehow they are all okay -- thank you dear Lord! During the aftermath of trying to calm the girls and make sure they were okay, their little black minature Poodle ran off. A well-meaning bystander tried to catch her but she was too scared from the crash. He thought he saw her go down a dirt road just off the exit.

When I got there, my son had already been looking for 2 hours and we continued looking for several more. We left a couple of reward signs, and my son's number with everyone we could in case their little poodle turned up. They are so worried about her. She has never been outside without them. Hopefully someone picked her up and is just waiting for word of her being lost. Unfortunately not long before the wreck, they took off her collar with her tags and ID as she seemed to be uncomfortable in the car. So, she is out there somewhere with no tag but freshly groomed and obviously well-cared for. I am going to post this in a few places and we will be getting an ad into the newspaper over that way. We are also going to put up a lot more signs and go back over there to look again. This is so sad -- but I am so very grateful they are all okay.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!