View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 11:08 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default Little Maddie's Eating...

Well here lately My Maddie wont eat her food til I get home from work. She just sits and saves it. Its so funny. If hubby gets home first she still won't eat it. As soon as I'm home and she sees me, then she will start eating it.

There for a while she would only eat her evening dinner with Lexi (my 2 year old) feeding it to her piece by piece. She is so funny.

I worry because, My neice, (who just started college) would come to my house during the day 3 days a week since we live right by the college and hang out between classes and gave Maddie all kinds of attention, Well now she is done with the semister and transferred to Ivy Tech so she is not coming. That is about the time Maddie started doing this. Whats up???

I think I will start bring Maddie to work with me 3-4 days a week. I already bring my 2 year old with me and was going to start bringing Maddie, but she is trained to go outside and there is no real place here for her to do that. I thought about bringing in the xpen and covering the floor with pee pads and hope when its time to potty she will go in there (If I put her in there) and do her business. Then I worry it will mess her up at home???

Any advice as to why she is waiting to eat, and advice about the work thing???? Thanks!!
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!