View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 10:46 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Star Huge SALE at Go.fetch to welcome the NEW YEAR!

First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous christmas celebration and hope that Santa was really good to each and every furbaby and their family

To kick off the New Year, I will be offering tremendous savings to my YT customers for all their continued support and patronage of my products. This is my way of saying

to a wonderful 7 months.

Sale items will take effect starting January 1st through the 15th. Check out the following Sale items:

All quilted VEST jackets are on sale for: $16.00 (that's almost 40% off the retail price)

All everyday hoodies (except for the camo design) will be on sale for: $8.50 (that's almost 40% off the retail price) I have very limited quantities so PM me first to find out what I have left in stock.

All diapers will be on sale for: $8.50 (that's almost 30% off the retail price)

All "Spa" bathrobes will be on sale for: $10.00 (that's almost 30% off the retail price)

I only have a handful of the golf PJ's left so I am clearing them out since the pattern has been discontinued by the vendor. I am offering them at $6.00 each (50% off the retail price). For this item, please PM me as the pricing will not be adjusted on my website.

All 7/8" bows are $2.00 only as I am discontinuing this size from my website. (Sale price DOES NOT INCLUDE the new spring color prints -last 3 rows of the swatches on my website.)

All Clamp Style Clips will be on sale: Anywhere between 35% to 50% off.
Solid Butteryfly clips will be: $1.65 (50% off)
Butterfly clamp style clips will be: $2.60 (35% off)
flower clamp style clips will be: $2.15 (35% off)
Mini clamp style clips will be: $1.80 (35% off)

All clamp style clips will have the discounted price on my website but for those wanting the SOLID butterfly clips, please PM me first as I don't have much of this item.

All standard VEST harnesses will be on sale at 25% off.
$10.50 (VEST only)
$12.75 (VEST with BOW only)
$16.50 (VEST with matching LEASH only)
$18.00 (VEST with matching LEASH and BOW)

Sale price DOES NOT INCLUDE the new spring color prints (last 3 rows of the swatches on my website)

Also, I will be offering the Denim Jumper collection at an introductory price of $15.00 only (almost 20% off the retail price). It comes in 2 colors (light and regular denim). It should be available on my website for ordering starting January 1st.

With the exception of the VEST harness orders, all merchandise will ship out immediately.

With the exception of the VEST harness orders, all sale items apply only while supplies LAST.

Discounted pricing will be updated on my website so you can ordering directly.

I hope you will take advantage of these sale items as starting January 16th, I will increase my prices (don't worry just slightly) to accomodate the continued rise of material costs and labor charges.

Starting January, I will no longer be giving away a "fresh water pearl necklace" to one lucky customer who places an order within each month. Instead, I wll be giving it away as a present to customers with purchases of $125.00 or more. Also, I will be giving away a fresh water pearl bracelet to customers who order $75.00-$124.99. I feel that there are soooo many valued customers who orders this amount all the time so I think they deserve much appreciation for their continued support and patronage.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!