Thread: I Hate Moving!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 08:13 AM   #6
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra
You will probably have lots of help -- that is one thing I loved about the military -- everyone pitched in and helped each other. Nice clean and bright apartment. Housing has come a long way since the "old days." I only lived in military housing once, but I loved it. They had so much for the kids on base, rec center, ball fields, playgrounds. And it was close to the commissary and the exchange. No utility bills is a nice thing too. Relax and let everyone else to the toting!

we will see... I did say the magic words " All You Can Drink BEER" and my hubby dose work with mostly all guys... So we should get a few people. I just cant wait till its all over with and everything is unpacked and put together.

They just redid the apartment a few yrs ago. They are redoing all of them, little by little...so when they give them back to the german gov. it wont look like sh*#

I know I am going to have to lock up all are pix bc his coworkers like to play jokes.. so anything some what embarrassing they will take and blow it up and post it all over where he works... they did it to a guy last month.. they found a pic of one of my hubbies co-workers.. where he only had on tightie whities... They posted that pic EVERY WHERE and e-mailed it to every one at my hubbies work... I was like who would take a pic of them self in there tightie whities? so I am going to have to hide pic and any thing they can look embarrassing in any way.. so it wont happen to us lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!