View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 08:12 AM   #5
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
We'll do what we do every New Years - deer camp! Hubby and my youngest are already there (they left last night). I had to work today so me and my oldest will head up there this evening and stay until Monday afternoon. On New Years Eve, those who want to partake of a "bevarage" do so (no one drives anywhere, just has to make it to their respective trailers) and we'll play cards. Right before midnight, we'll go outside and the kids will shoot off their fireworks (drives the deer and other critters up there NUTS!!...LOL). Then we'll go back, finish the card game, maybe start another one, and usually head to bed around 2:00. We'll get up and all the camp members will prepare a dish and we share a New Years Day meal - then we'll head home. We have a lot of fun as theirs no crowds, no traffic, and you don't have to worry about being on the roads.

Happy New Year to you all!
My husband would LOVE to be a part of your family!!! He ADORES hunting/fishing ANYTHING to do with the outdoors!!!! LOVES to camp and rough it and live off the land! Me on the other hand....??? Send me to the mall !!! ha ha

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!