View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 03:54 PM   #6
~Yorkie~Mommy~
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I thought it could be fleas that he is biting at but she says that she doesn't have fleas (I wouldn't be certain or that) OHHHHHH and get this you know what she said when I told her to go and take the dog to the vet she said she know that the vet is going to charge her a fourtune and my respond to that is WELL YOU SHOULD OF LEFT THE DOG AT THE POUND HE WOULD OF BEEN IN WHOLE LOT BETTER SHAPE!!! and to tell ya the truth it would be that much probably around 50 bucks HOW COULD SHE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT So what she going to just let the dog just stay there like that??? I think she is just trying to wait it out until the dog goes for shots again and thats probably in about 2 weeks......POOR POOR DOG!! The more I talk about it the more it makes me want to go and take it.......I had told her when she leaves the dog in his crate outside or when she ties him to the truck someone is going to come and steal him and she going to say that they will be doing her a favor MORE LIKE THE DOG A FAVOR!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!