View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 03:01 PM   #1
~Yorkie~Mommy~
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Omg Please help......What is wrong with her tail???

Ok there is this lady that lives in front of me and we talk on occasion in the driveways well before I got my yorkie she had bought home a dog she had gotten from (as she said) the most dirty and disgusting people........so after keep the dog for about 2-3 weeks, if that, she went and handed it over to the dog pound and might I add maybe it was BEST for the pup. Anyway, I get Bailey and she says thats the dog she always wanted and she wanted to get my breeders information (sadly to say I gave it to her but the lady didn't have anymore yorkies THANK GOD) so after having Bailey for about a month she get her another dog I think its a rat terrier (Oh yea and might I add its just her and her 4 or 5 year old little girl) she is the cutest little dog. I have witnessed her leave the dog in his crate OUTSIDE when sometimes it too COLD to have a dog outside the dog is about 8-10lbs and she told me that she don't let the dog run around too much in her house so the dog is in a CRATE MOST OF THE TIME and when she gets home from work she ties the dog to her truck and lets the dog just play in the dirt.......I guess I can say this is not the WORST dog owner but she is CLEARLY NOT A GOOD dog owner and as I was driving up to my home her little girl told me to come see so I went see and thats when me and the mom started talking and I looked down and saw the dogs tail why is it like that??? She says that she is thinking about just giving it up (which I think is BEST!!!!) She also admits that she does not have time for the dog at all (poor little dog) and in the same sentence she said she really wants a YORKIE I think she is just obessed with how they look and I know that if she would get a yorkie she would probably treat it the same way as she did this dog and the one before...I mean she is not physically harming the dog but just not giving it the attention the pup needs. She said she will continue and look for her yorkie and she will probably give the pup she has now away......DOES THIS LADY KNOW that she does not need a DOG at all POINT BLANK!! I would love to take this dog in my home but I am afraid to have the dog come in contact with Bailey because when I was over there and she tells me to go get Bailey I'm not UMM NO!!!!! well actually I say Bailey is sleeping but anyway she wanted to know why her dog tail was like that anyone know why??? AND I think if that lady gives up this little dog and get another one and treat it the same which I'm sure she will I might just have to step in.
Attached Thumbnails
Please help......What is wrong with her tail???-pic076.jpg   Please help......What is wrong with her tail???-pic077.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!