Thread: Play pens
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 11:54 AM   #7
Kimbers Mommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGirl
I have seen the pink soft sided puppy play pens online while I was searching but I just cant get myself to pay 90.00 for one!!! Mine will only be for home use but I will probably break down and buy it! The Petsmart site has them in pink and blue. I might go to PEtsmart tonight and see if they have them in!

I am hoping when I get her at 8 weeks she wont know any different and will grow to like it Hahah!

Do you think the pink one you have it the same size as an infant one??? I am basically concerned about the height.

I am able to check her throughout the day as well as my boyfriend so it wont be for long periods of time. just an hour here and there and at night to sleep in of course until she is big enough and potty trained.
WELL! This is your lucky day It's 25" in height. You're probably right about the not knowing any better and just liking it part. My pupp was 12 weeks when I got her. I am a total suck and can't stand it when she cries so I always give in and let her sit with/by me in my chair. I also have the soft side crate - but that is not big enough for food/water. Keep in mind that 90 bucks isn't bad for this! A guy I know put one of those wire pens (no bottom) and it was 150 bucks! I was going to buy one, but thought that was a bit too much (his wife freaked on him for it, you could probably make one for that price). Anyway it comes in a carrying bag and everything. I know they had them at Superpet here in Canada but only in blue so I ordered mine online
Kimbers Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!