View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #13
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218
Hummm....I am going to have to check and see what is local here. I remember checking for Innova (because that was highly recommended when we first got Mojo), but there was no place here (in fact, only one place in Arkansas) that carried it. And I just didn't want to have to order his food and wait for it to come in.

I will have to check and see if Chicken Soup is sold around here - I will check PetsMart and Petco and some feed/vet stores.

Mojo seems to like Nutro Natural Choice and it is small kibbles (which helps) and he likes it even more w/ Missing Link on it. I think my vet is thinking, if you find something your picking eater who has a senstive stomach likes and will eat on his own and it doesn't bother his stomache - stay w/ it! Which makes sense.

Do you think I could get a small sample of Chicken Soup? If not, would someone be willing to send a small bag of it? --isn't that horrible to come right on out and ask??!! (sorry) But I am really curious about it! I wonder too if it is "better" over all than Natural choice too?
Hey Jenn When I first started Stedman on it - there was a small Sample/Try Me size bag that we found at one of our local feed stores (as I'm sure you know??? Petsmart doesn't sell Chicken Soup). Anyway, it was a 1 & 1/2 lb bag - only $2.99

Let me know if you can't find this anywhere and I'll be more than happy to send ya some to try. Or, if you'd rather not mess around with hunting a sample size bag down - just PM me and let me know and I'll get some Chicken Soup out to you and little Mojo right away

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!