View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #4
KELLY353
I LOVE my Yorkie Babies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
OH NO !!! I'm so sorry ! and please tell your husband he has my condolences......He sounds like such a special dog....nothing will take away that kind of hurt but hopefully you can find support here.....

I hate to say this while you're so sad.... but that kid really impressed me coming forward....but what a nightmare. Hugs and I'm so sorry. it's a sad day here today....this is the 2nd little angel taken by cars in 24 hours here....
Thank you.....Hubby cried all night lastnight....
Yes the kid felt bad. He is a neighbor that lives down the road. He drives a green mustang and usually travels pretty fast....trooper was a very slow guy. We went by the kids house lastnight to check and see if he was ok and to let him know we are not mad. No one was home, so we will check again today....hubby felt bad cause when he told him he said his mouth just dropped and he took off running and out trooper in the truck and rushed to the vet....He said the kid was kind of lookin at him like he was crazy...I'm sure hubby did look crazy, but he was trying to save him....Hopefully we will get ahold of that poor kid today.
KELLY353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!