View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #1
missbetsy56
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default should i be concerned

I got Sassy almost 4 weeks ago. She wieghs 2lb 4 ozs. When i first got her her poops were normal and she was doing them several times during the day and she was sleeping all night in her create no problem she was such a good girl i could hardly believe it. Well we took her down to my daughters house last week on wed. for christmas. Thursday night she started with runny bowels. I had to get up with her 3 times during the night to take her potty and it was runny each time. Then friday she didn't go all day but then again about 12:30 at night the same thing happend again with getting up three times during the night and runny bowels she has continued on this pattern ever since. During the day she is fine. She eats good is very happy and playful. I just can't figure it out. I have not change anything that she eat's. Same food and treats. Nothing is new. Last night she did have a normal bowel movement first then the rest were runny. What do you think it is. I don't feel that she is sick because she is acting just fine and very playful not in any distress. Please let me no what you think.
Attached Thumbnails
should i be concerned-christmas-2006-011.jpg   should i be concerned-pictures-sassy-068.jpg   should i be concerned-pictures-sassy-069.jpg  
missbetsy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!