View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
KELLY353
I LOVE my Yorkie Babies!
Donating Member

Default Mommy & Daddy will missed you....

Rest in peace Trooper, we will miss you deeply......
Trooper was my hubby's big boy and the girl's big brother.
My hubby was outside with him yesterday evening and he was installing a Satellite radio in his State Trooper car that I had gotten him for Christmas, and a boy came up the car and said Sir I just ran over you dog.....My hubby rushed him to vet and he passed 30 minutes later. We will miss him so much!
It feels like our hearts have been ripped out....I know in time we heal.....Just trying to let this nightmare sink in.
We will always remember you Trooper. In our Hearts for forever....
Love-Mommy & Daddy
Ps. It's not going to be the same with out you. There will be no one picking up daddy's tools and running off with them and daddy chasing you so he can finish what he was working on. No more daddy yelling at you cause your trying to eat the horse feed. I know Cole the horse will miss you kisses! This morning I looked at an empty crate and sure did miss watching you do your morning stretch before you go out to potty. Gracie & Zoey will miss seeing your little face smashed up against the x-pen and kissing you.I could go on and on....we will all feel lost with out you, but we will have lots of wonderful memories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_Picture_333.jpg trooper.jpg (147.4 KB, 126 views)
KELLY353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!