View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 08:24 AM   #13
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have 2 boys, brothers from the same litter. They could not have more different hair. One has a coat that is shiny and could grow long but its not very soft, however it is very straight & shiny and grows out beautifully. I would have kept him long except he pees all over himself and stinks ALL THE TIME!! 1 hour after a bath he smelled like pee. I finally gave up and got him a puppy cut. My other boy has wispy fine wavy hair. I tried to grow him out but he was MATTED soooo badly. Even with daily brushing and weekly baths and conditioning he got matted right to skin by just sleeping on my lap! I couldn't keep up with their hair so I ended up getting puppy cuts!

For my boys, I think it looks cuter anyways, and its WAY easier! No more peeing on themselves, no more smelling bad, no more brushing, no more mats. Its just me taking care of my boys and I work during the day, so at night I want to play with them and give them love, not brush them for an hour each, every night! Im so glad I got them cut!
celstu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!