Thread: Bags for sale
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 08:12 AM   #1
yorkieskater
No Longer a Member

Default Bags for sale

I have some bags for sale. I'm about to purchase another bag from celltei and need to make some money towards them. Ha!
All bags are in near perfect condition. Only used once or twice. My dog got bigger than expected and I am very small frame and it is hard to make choices on what I really wanted.

1st picture:
Made of light weight water resistant fabrics that cleans easily
Sizes 15 1/2"W x 8 1/4"D x 11"H
Good for pets up to 20lbs
Side entrance for easy loading
Inside hook to your pet's collar for safety
Mesh panels on both sides provide ventilation and visibility
Top handle with a removable shoulder strap
Removable floor cushion
Carrier with shoulder strap or handles for pocketbook or straps for backpack. 3 in one.
I paid about $25 for it (includes shipping) and just got it the other day and realized that I really want a celltei I've been looking at instead. This bag did come to me with a slight break in the zipper...not the actual zipping part. Does not affect how it works. I had to look for it to even notice it. Very slight. My dog loves this bag but like I said...I decided to go for the celltei custom carrier.

2nd picture
Purse Imposter Leatherette Pet Carrier is great for times when you need to sneak your little one along with you. Looks just like a purse! A great bag. Imitation leather. peach (looks more like pink to me).
D6" x W16" x H10.5" (I would say more like 7in wide, 15in long, and 11inches high. It has a lot of give.
This is a GREAT purse!! LOVE it. My problem is that I have to have something that goes across my body and the straps are two thick for my small shoulders. I keep holding onto this but never use it even though I think it is a great "sneak" bag.
I paid about $80 (not including shipping). It is in excellant condition and only used 1-2 times.

The last bag is a bag I bought at petsmart. Used maybe 3-4 times. Good condition. Too long for my body. Lot's of give to it. Very comfortable for the dog. I'd take $15 for it.

I also have some dog grooming videos for sale. I was going to get into the business and decided to take an online class, but I don't have time. I paid over $250 for the materials and DVDs. They are the +R edition. Make sure your DVD plays +R.
Disc 1 (clipper care, prepping dog, bathing, intro to clipping, etc). Then it gives about 16 different dog breeds and different cuts to do with them which you can use on other breeds. Has a yorkie with 2-3 different hair cuts). It has helped me with my own dog (I no longer have to take him to groomers) and I help with friends dogs.
I'd probably give the DVDs up for $50.

Willing to negotiate prices. I will pay shipping and it is a final sale deal. I want to clean things out out of my house. :-)

Suzie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bag1.jpg (29.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg bag2.jpg (10.3 KB, 88 views)
yorkieskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!