View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 07:33 PM   #8
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday
how was your cruise? didn't that cheer you up? or did you miss the babies too much! Cheer up, itz a new year right around the corner!!!

The cruise was sort crazy too as several things went wrong and yes I did miss my babies. The cruise was supposed to be 4 days but the ship was late and it only ended up being 3 days but it still was fun. I got stung by a few jellyfish but thats okay they were tiny jelly fish, it only stung for a few hours and it was still an awesome experience seeing and swimming with them in the ocean. This year I got to do some of the best snorkleing I have ever done in my life. I LOVE the ocean and saltwater fish, its one of my passions. I took 3 roll of pictures of the fish and the reefs and it was just the coolest thing. I saw more variety of fish on this trip than I have ever seen before including huge parrotfish. As soon as I pick up the underwater pictures I will scan them into my computer and post them. Here is a pic the guide took when we were snorkleing and a few pics from my digital camera:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cozumel-snorkle-06.jpg (36.4 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 0-0-0-justin-shana-1.jpg (21.4 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 0-0-0-shana-&-justin.jpg (28.5 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg PC160038.JPG (185.1 KB, 38 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!