View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 05:35 PM   #13
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I just d matted Teddy last night took me 3 hours...My fault tho had alot of running to do and funerals to attend so I didn't brush like I should and also my hubby didn't help any by mulching our leaves in our fenced in back yard and of course I have 2 beautiful but rotten babies (Teddy and Tiffanie) who LOVES and I do mean LOVES to ROLL in those leaves...So that didn't help us any! Sir. Galahad thank goodness doesn't like them @ all! Well I have to say my Teddy is the 100% greatest dog for grooming a lady could ever ask for!! He just loves it matts and all, he lays there and just lets me go to town on them! Tickles me to death, if I stop he put his paws on my hand wanting me to comb/brush him more. I too tried the aussie before and I thought it didn't do a good job on teddy. I use the cowboy magic and do a little every now and then, give him a break and go @ it again. I use a comb and start at his legs/butt and if there's one matt there that won't come out I cut it out...I will not hurt my babies for them. Last year in Nov Teddy had to be shaved due to matting my mistake, didn't know/realize that his hair under neith matts so bad...Now I that I learned I lift the hair up and part it and take it by sections all around his little body! No more matting! It just takes time and I do mean time...These babys are U're babies to left to tend to theirselves! Tiffanie is bad about digging, I think it's habit, she has NO dry skin, No flakes, NO fleas... I think she does it to bug me! LOL! She is a daddys girl and not mommies! If he says Tif stop she does I tell her and she keeps @ it...Oh well got to love them all! Hope some of this will help U. Hugs, Lee and babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!