View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #6
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

Hello I haven't posted in forever, but I'm back...Just had so much going on in these past few months. I know U all may think I'm nuts but my Teddy has as of now both silky and cotton coat! See we're growing out his coat, the last time I shaved him down was early this spring, well I got his back end by his butt shorter then his front end by his face and front shoulders. It's really funny looking but cute! His front by his shoulders and 1/2 way down his back is longer, straight and so shiney and 1/2 down his back and down to his butt is so curly, shorter, wirey and dry!! It's so cute tho...He is 2 now turned 2 in Nov. and I hope his back will get like his front! It is hard to groom his hair since I'm letting it grow out but worth every minute of it if his back turns like his front. If he gets matts and yes he does from time to time, I use the cowboy magic and poof be gone...I couldn't and wouldn't live without it with my 3 dogs. I also have Tiffanie who's hair is growing out too but she has 100% silky coat, a lot easier to take care of then Teddys and well my baby Sir. Galahad has NEVER had NONE of his hair cut and he's 8 months old now and I'm not really sure what kind of coat he has yet. But it's pretty! I keep their ears, butts, belly and paws all trimed and yes we're growning out around the eyes too, we use to have bangs, (Tiffanies is the worst!! Her hair is so wirey there around her nose) and and growing out around their noses too...That is tough for me too...I can't stand it in their eyes, they are learning to keep their pony tails in but yep they pull them out or get to playing with each other and pull each others out!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can of them! They are all dolls! Love them! Hugs, Lee and Babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!