View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
Sophie'smom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Camera Christmas morning pics of Sophie.

Sophie had a wonderful Christmas this year. I have to admit we may have gotten a little carried away. LOL but she has stolen the hearts of so many that they all got her gifts.

I got her 4 shirts one says angel and has wings, one says naughty, one says hug me, and the other one says rockstar. I also got her a new harness and a little squeaky purse. Oh and a bow box and pack of bows.

My mom got her a new bed that she actually likes. I am thrilled this is the only bed she has ever layed in.

My mother inlaw got her a stocking full of purple toys and a purple brush. She also got her a Care Bear and a bobble head elephant.

My sister got her a pooch pearl necklace with a heart charm. It is so adorable. She also got her a beautiful collar and leash.

My two best friends also got her something. One of them got her a couple of squeaky toys which she loved and the other one got her a fleece blanket with paw prints that she likes to snuggle with.

In the last pic in this post I was trying to take pics of her stuff and she decided she wanted to lay down. LOL It is not staged I promise. She just climbed in on top of everything.
Attached Thumbnails
Christmas morning pics of Sophie.-album-2-460-480-x-360-.jpg   Christmas morning pics of Sophie.-album-2-462-320-x-240-.jpg   Christmas morning pics of Sophie.-album-2-464-320-x-240-.jpg   Christmas morning pics of Sophie.-album-2-469-320-x-240-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!