View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 04:30 PM   #7
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eensor
Brady, the little rescue Christmas miracle, is going to a forever home in Birmingham, Alabama. So, If anyone is heading in that direction from the north or west, let me know. It would help me out a lot if he could hitch a ride. He will need to be here for at least a week after his dental and neuter on Thursday. After that, I need to get him to Alabama. We are going to Mexico on the 17th, so if anyone is driving that way ........ If not, I'll drive him. Its eight hours, but I'll get to see my friend who is giving him his forever home.

He is really cute, and will be even cuter when his hair starts to grow back! I'll try to attach pictures of the whole gang in a day or two!
Alabama?? We will be flying from Birmingham on Thursday, back to Colorado! Drat!! Wish I could help! You're only eight hours from Birmingham?? We are over 1700 miles so won't be driving that distance until we have finished in Colorado and begin bringing our vehicles home .... Pat's Silverado, my Mustang and our furniture, etc. will be one trip and then we will fly back up there and take our motorhome and the Jeep on a meandering trip back .... probably will take us a month or so to go everywhere we want to go before coming back here. Just want to take our time and visit some friends along the way and do a little sightseeing. We are only about 50 miles from Birmingham .... would love to meetup there sometime when you will be in town!! That would be fun!

I would love to see little Brady. Is your friend on YT? Tell her I said congratulations and I personally appreciate her giving him a forever home! She must be a really special person.

Hugs!!
Bettye
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!