View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 02:37 PM   #3
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

thats exactly my story. i got him when he was four months, and the breeder told me he was house trained but he may have accidents since its a new house, yeah he was no where near trained he didnt even want to go outside,and at first he wouldnt pee outside but after nights of freezing he started going outside, and he goes outside everytime now, but when he does have to go he doesnt give me no hint, i take him out evey hour every half hour and when he goes outside and pees or poos i let him come in and play for about 10 mins, but sure enough he hops down runs off and pees somehwereh when i just took him outside, si mine to is confines and i hate it, how long doea he have to be in there, but i did to make the mistake of giving him the whole house and man he peed and pooped every where he could, and still does when he out thats why i was wondering if he even knows he going out side. my aunts poodles used to howl and bark and wait in front of the door to go outside, but he doesnt, now in the kitchen when hes confines in there he wont go at all in there, even with pee pee pads in there, he waits to go outside, so i dont know, im taking him to be groomes tonight
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!