View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eensor
We loved our Christmas card!!!! Thanks you so much!

Could you please tell Pat to stop abusing Toto? Its disgusting, really.

BTW,

God sent us a little Yorkie rescue on the 22nd. He had been so mistreated (for real) and neglected. He is now on good groceries, antibiotics, scheduled Thursday for a dental and neuter, vaccinations, etc. Another angel name Betty groomed /shaved him for us at no charge! There are so many good people in this world! He was so matted that the hair all came off in one piece! Can you imagine?

The dogtor is also going to work with us on the vet bill because they are the ones who called me when someone brought him in to be put down because they couldn't housetrain him. Dogtor thinks it may be a kidney infection from them letting his teeth rot. Anyway...he is making a comeback and starting to learn how to play!

Lexy and Cinder like him, but Peanut is beside himself thinking that he might have to share his Mommy or his toys! Little stinker!!!!

Love you!

Elizabeth
THERE you are!!! You must have ESP ... I have had you on my mind for months, finally found your phone # before we flew home and left it in Colorado ... it's my mind I miss the most! I have threatened Pat with the ASPCA time and again!! Thanks for the compliment on the card! Pat wants to be Santa when he retires so we have begun to practice a little. Toto was quite the hit with the little ones who were terrified of the "big guy"! The two parties we did were fun ... it was quite a surprise when a number of men and women sat on his knee!

It's wonderful that you are caring for another rescue! Is he gonna stay or go to another forever home? Sounds like you have him on the right track. You just have the biggest heart!! I have been so blessed by my friend who rescues because we get to watch little abused ones thrive and get healthy. It's the most amazing transformation when those little personalities begin to come out! It always brings tears when they begin to realize, "hey, there are good people/things in this world"! They are so precious and I will never understand how anyone could look into those little eyes and be so cruel. The latest one is the little two pounder [who can use an extra pound!] who was going to be put outside for peeing on the carpet. He hasn't once peed inside at my friend's house and is eating like a tiny little horse! He's such a little sweetheart, I could just eat him up!

I'm gonna call you when we get back to Colorado and we can "catch up"!! Meanwhile, I hope you all have a wonderful 2007!! Hugs & puppy kisses to your furcrew .... I love you too!!

Bettye
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!