View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 04:01 AM   #2
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour
I have read for an hour .... checking on the search engine for previous threads and haven't really gotten the answer that I need. So YT'ers PLEASE HELP!
I received some cash for Christmas and want to purchase a car seat or car seats for Shelby & Seymour. At the time I am using crates when we travel. I have found one thread that said that the "My Buddy" Seat was HUGE.. and too big for some smaller car backseats. Is the My Buddy Lookout seat that HUGE? I would like something versatile... regardless of what vehicle we use. I also know that some seats are too small for 2 dogs. I am looking at the "Lookout" type car seats.
Shelby & Seymour are not tiny Yorkies. They are about 7 & 8 pounds. They sometimes travel with us in the RV on long trips and I think that they would prefer to lay down if possible. I would be open to buying 1 or 2 seats. ANY Suggestions?
Do any of you with furkids use the Lookout(s)? What do have and does it work for you? Thanks for your help!
I have 2 of the Lookout car seats. My 2 companion yorkies hated sharing a 1 seat. It works find for them.....The rest of the group (show dogs) travel in their crates....much safer.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!