View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 12:15 AM   #14
backagain39
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

abbie's mom.....ok that will be fine. I had planned on contacting the breeder again after the holidays and I will be sure to ask her.

I feel so comfortable with this breeder. I had been looking for a yorkie for a few months, by answering newspapers ads, going to web sites and such. I wasn't getting a good feeling from any of them. I had contacted one kennel in Virginia and I must have talked to the lady on the phone twice and emailed several times with numberous questions but I just kept getting back one line answers.....sooooo that one didn''t work out.....found a male on here posted on the for sale threads but that one didn't work out either......

I accidently found this site and I have learned so much here in such a short amount of time. This breeder had posted her newborns on the nursery threads and I emailed her and asked if she would be selling them......and yeah I am going to finally get a puppy!!!!!

She has been great on communication and from some of her past posts that I read in here, I feel like she is a genuine dog lover.

By the way I just love your dogs name......
backagain39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!