View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 11:42 PM   #12
backagain39
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks yorkieK9trainer,

Sounds like great advice on the different aspects that I didn't even think about.

It basically sounds like everyone is saying the same thing....go with your heart after seeing and holding the babies......

I have another question......the registered name. Do you use the puppies parents registered last name or do you use your last name or what?....so lost on this one!!!!

Anyway we are thinking of Savannah Sky.....and calling her Sky with maybe an *e* at the end..... Skye.

We currently have a Calvin (a dog... lab mix already named when we got him at 2 years...now 5.....kids call him meatball cos he has a big head.....)

Rocky (a lab mix dog... we got him from the pound at 6 months...now is 5. Son named him....daughter calls him Rockida as a joke coz he is prissy like a female... )

Valerie (female cat and oldest of the crew at 8 years, named when we got her at 9 months...and believe it or not the lady that gave her to me kept the male cat and his name was Van Halen.....Valerie is the best cat I have ever owned...pure white with blue eyes....go figure!!!)

Soxx (male cat found when he was maybe a couple of months old on my moms back porch...now is 6.....big fat cat!!!!!).

I keep saying kids but my daughter is 19 and my son is 17.......guess they will always be kids to me!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the great advice.....I really appreciate it! I haven't had a puppy in years and I have never bought a dog so this is all new to me. I am so looking forward to picking up the little girl in February.....she is gonna be soooooo spoiled!!!!
backagain39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!