View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 08:31 PM   #9
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce
I spent quite a bit of time twice on this site and can not find EXACTLY where to go to start a new post. I notice you wrote me this message

'Hello joyce it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? We'd love for you to become an active member here"

BELIEVE ME, I WOULD LIKE TO POST, BUT CANNOT FIND SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS FOR STARTING A NEW POST, SORRY.
JOYCE

Hi Joyce,

Here you go, step by step. I know it can be a bit confusing at first. I will also email this to you in case you don't see this thread.

1. Go up top to "Forums" and click on it (right under the Yorkie's head).
2. Then scroll down and you will see many sections on the left hand side, i.e. General Yorkie Discussion, Training, etc. Click on the one that fits the general topic you'd like to discuss.
3. Now, look right on the left of the screen and it will say "New Thread." Click on that.
4. Then, fill in the Title and your message.
5. When you are finished, click "Submit New Thread." Now you have started your own question/comment thread.

Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!