View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 08:28 PM   #10
chuey
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Chuey In The Hospital!!

Hello All!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much for your reply about Chuey! I did take him to the er and the Vet recommended he stay there due to having pnuemonia! I could not believe my ears! I was horrified, devistated, and then relieved. Thank God it was not something worse, thank God I had and answer, and thank God we were gonna get help! He was doing better, (saw him when I left), from being in the oxygen chamber. The weighed only 1.02 lbs! He weighs less than I thought. They also took xrays. I was so ignorant about giving Chuey his vacc. I did not know that he did NOT need the bord. vacc at his age. The orig. Vet, which we will never go to again @ Banfield-Petsmart, acted like the bordatella in the 1 lb. guy who at the time was 12 wks, was no big deal. My fault. This Vet is much better. He is going to stay @ that animal hospital for 2 days and will need some antibiotics for at least 10 days the dr. said. He also said the pnuemonia was not very severe, its just starting and he should be just fine. I am really hoping that this is going to pass and that he does not have any left over symptoms from this. I can't believe he was this sick! He is so strong and has been such a trooper! I am truly amazed and inspired by him. I am in pieces over this, so I really appreciate your support.

It is going to cost a very pretty penny, however, he is worth it. I will sell my motorcycle for him if I have to! Please keep us in your prayers and thanks again for all your kind words!!

Raquel and Baby Chuey!
chuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!