View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
missPenny
& Riley-bear, too!
Donating Member

Omg From our home to yours... (surprise!!!!!!!!)

Merry Christmas to all! We hope you had a most wonderful celebration, surrounded by family and warmed by love.

This turned out to be quite the exciting Christmas as we welcomed a new addition yesterday. We had been discussing getting a little sister for Penny and planned to do so this upcoming year when the time was right and when we felt we'd found her (along with what we could fit into the budget). Well, the time was yesterday!

So, without further ado, I give you Riley, our new little Yorkie girl! (Already nicknamed Riley-Bear)

The next photo is a picture of Penny in her new sweater from Tinkerbell's Closet which arrived just in time for Christmas. Followed by a close up of Penny, of course.

I promise more pics of Riley as she settles in. It's been a bit stressful as we are keeping the girls separated until we get the all-clear from the vet because of Penny's antibiotic.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
From our home to yours... (surprise!!!!!!!!)-riley.jpg   From our home to yours... (surprise!!!!!!!!)-penny_tree.jpg   From our home to yours... (surprise!!!!!!!!)-penny_tree_lg.jpg  

Mommy to Penny and Riley.
missPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!