View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 03:34 PM   #1
~Yorkie~Mommy~
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Sad I don't know what to do with my pup.....HELP?

Ok me and my husband on Christmas Eve took Bailey who is almost 4 months with us to his parents house WELL they had soooo many people over there and I bought Bailey's little cage WELL needless to say he went through a few hands and when I had went outside for just a few minutes I came in the house and my husbands little 7 year old cousin told me that Bailey had fell off the coffee table when her dad was trying to take a picture of Bailey with his cell phone but it didn't appear that Bailey was hurt but I was STILL MAD........and I know Bailey was under some stress because it was loud and he was crying to get out of his cage but I didn't want to hold him because I know it would of started him going from hand to hand again THEN today CHRISTMAS DAY we went to my parents house but the family was doing the dinner at a nice banquet hall so to prevent what Bailey had to go through on Christmas Eve I left him with food and water in his cage while we went to the hall, so when we was leaving we swung back to my parents house to get Bailey and I took him to the hall so that my relatives can see him and my sister wanted Bailey to take a picture with my nephew in his new power wheels F-150 so she placed him in the little bed and my little nephew started driving and Bailey poped his head up and jumped out ALL IN ALL Bailey had 2 falls thank goodness nothing serious but my BIG question is..... it is too much trouble to take Bailey on the holidays and its not Bailey's fault it just too much noise, the hand to hand thing, and people not knowing how to take precaution, AND I know its MY responsibly to watch him but sometimes I take my eye off of him for a second and BAM something happened SO I don't know what to do for out-of-town events and holidays and I would hate to bring him to a boarding place SO WHAT CAN I DO??? SHOULD I JUST LEAVE HIM HOME BUT DANG THAT WOULD BE FOR ALMOST THE ENTIRE DAY? HELP? PLEASE PLEASE HELP......AND THANKS FOR READING THIS LONG POST!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!