View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
Bella0722
YT 500 Club Member

Default Pictures of my new show hopeful....Sizzle

YT'ers,

Earlier this month, I went to AZ to pick up my newest yorkie, Gold Dust Majesta' s Hot News and her call name is Sizzle. What a month it has been! Then the weekend after getting Sizzle, I showed Lipstik and Darwin at the AKC shows in Winston Salem, NC which is about an hour and half from home.

She is a sweet, but confident little girl. She has had no problems adjusting to the others. She loves to be cuddled. She barks a loud bark(for a yorkie) but then wants the others to see what it is about. Too funny. I am hoping to show her when she gets older, like her sister Lipstik and Darwin, whom I am considering hiring a handler as he doesn't show well for me. I'll continue to show Lipstik who is a joy to show, though am still working on her coat.

Anyhow, these pics of Sizzle were taken a couple of weeks ago. She was born at the end of Aug and she is now two and a half lbs. Let me know what you think.

Also wanted to wish each one of my fellow Yorkie Talk friends a very Merry Christmas and the best in the New Year ahead!
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures of my new show hopeful....Sizzle-img_6542r.jpg   Pictures of my new show hopeful....Sizzle-img_6543r.jpg   Pictures of my new show hopeful....Sizzle-img_6548r.jpg   Pictures of my new show hopeful....Sizzle-img_6550r.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!