View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 08:03 PM   #3
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yes it is my first and last

This pregnancy wasn't planned...in fact I was planning on having Sabrina spayed as soon as she was over her second heat. I did everything I could to keep Sabrina and my boy and my girlfriends dog whom I babysit (he is a yorkie also) away from each other, when Sabrina was in heat I would keep her in a separate room, I only separated them with a safety first fence, it's like a baby fence but somehow she still ended up pregnant. I don't know when exactly it happened but it did and these last few weeks have been the worste weeks of my life. I am worried about everything . My vet says I don't have anything to worry about but it's easier to say, I can't sleep at night watching her, every little grunt or hard breathe she takes I'm jumping up, I think I get about 3 hours sleep a day and it's taking it's toll. I just want this thing to be over, I thought I wanted to be a breeder but my nerves won't allow it, I was actually in the process of buying another girl that I planned to breed but after all I am going through I've changed my mind. I do love dogs, and I am in the perfect situation to start a hobby breeding program maybe one litter every other year, but now I don't think I will be joining the breeding world. I hope everything goes smoothly because I think I might have a nervous breakdown
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!