View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #1
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Default Yorkie in Dumont needs a new home

I was searching the classifieds today at work cause i was bored and i came across this ad.

"
Yorkshire Terrier. threenutsos@yahoo.com Pedigreed. Adorable. Affectionate. Gorgeous. Loveable. Loyal. Playful. is registered 4 months old , male. 1st & 2nd shots. Good pets. Good with other animals. Good w/other dogs. Great personality. Great temperament. Lap dog. Raised in w/kids. puppy cut. non shedding Moving-free to good home. Moving-must sell. Ready for adoption. cage,flee meds,vitimins,accessories 1000.00 black and gold Great family pet! Hypoallergenic. Must see to appreciate!"

i emailed and caled the lady who put up the ad. She said the puppies name is Gizmo and he's 4 1/2 to 5 months old. She got him from the garden state plaza mall pet store (bad i know). He's a really good puppy, very sweet. he's about 7 pounds and not neutered yet.

The reason she's looking for a new home for him is because her two year old son is highly allergic to him, as unusual as that is. he's been sick for the 2 months that they've had Gizmo, so she would like to rehome home with someone great.

She said she would possibly go as low as $400 for him. maybe lower. if anyone is interested check it out.

the only thing that's weird is that it says "Moving-free to good home. Moving-must sell. " in the ad, but thats not the case. the woman sounded sincere on the phone but one never knows.

oh and i apologize if i'm not allowed to post this. admin can erase or move if they need to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!