Thread: Family Feuds.
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:04 AM   #1
Mr.MonsterMom
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Family Feuds.

My boyfriend gave me an early christmas present...an engagement ring!!! He and Monster have resolved all of their issues, and it's just so exciting for our little family. Now, because it's Christmas we had originally intended to go to his family's house. However, they are now saying (when before the issue never arose) that we can't bring Monster. I feel like this is last minute, and no one on his side of the family is offering me an LOGICAL reason why Monster can't come. His sister has a very friendly and fixed Maltese and Monster is young and loves other dogs. There are no babies, and we have a pen so he won't pee anywhere. If she can bring her Maltese, why not my Yorkie?

He says that I'm over reacting, but Monster has anxiety issues when we leave him for a few hours, I don't see how we could possibly leave him for a few days, especially when there is no evidence saying otherwise. I'm so frustrated and angry at the fact that when his family calls me crazy and says "It's just a dog" he doesn't say "Well, why can the other dog come?"

I guess there really is no advice anyone can give me this situation, and I'm more looking for some empathy. Am I over reacting, I have to make sense to someone out there!
Mr.MonsterMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!