View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 07:58 AM   #2
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyismybabyboy
So last week my boyfriend and I saw an ad on Craigslist.com in the free section they were giving away puppies (this was on the south side and they were rott collie/chow mixes). I got there as quick as I could and saved 3. So I took them all to the vet an got them back on the right track. They are 6lbs at 6wks (my yt is only 4.5lbs!)
When I saw the area I could only assume the worst, these babies could've been used as fighting dogs or bait! But I saved them! One looks like a chow, the other a St. bernard, and the last has a collie face and a rott body. I want to keep them all, but have put them up for adoption. My parents have the St. bernard one right now, just to make sure that she gets long with my other dog at their house before they make a decision.
I have attached pics of them.
How cute are they?
If anyone is interested in one, let me know. I just want these girls to get good homes and I know that YT can provide them.
The sable one that looks like a chow is my favorite. she is so smart! already potty pad trained!
What a heart of gold you have. Not many people would go to the lengths you did to save these puppies from a possible fate worse than death and making sure that they get the best care too.......Good luck in finding good homes for them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!