Thread: belly bands
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 07:54 AM   #1
believev
Yorkie Talker

Default belly bands

I have a female yorkie. We got her at 10 weeks, I believe. Just as soon as it was legal to get her. I take her out every hour or more (if I see signs) and she has been learning very fast. Everytime she goes outside, she gets verbal praise, and a treat as soon as we come inside. My only little problem is obviously there have been minor peeing accidents. and i mean minor.... i can honestly account for more than half myself. just about to take her out and she goes.. ect.. just a bit late onmy end.. however.

I was wondering if there is a belly band type thing for females. If one of us isn't with her, we have a pen for her, with a bed, toys and a pee pad. She always uses the pee pad in the pen so that's not a problem, it is just occasionaly she'll rip up the pee pad. I want to stop that, and I want to let her outmore, so I was hopoing on getting some kind of band thingy for girls.

is it available?
thanks in advance...

mondays and fridays she spends 6 hours in the day while our working schedules overlap, so I have to make some concessions, with the pen and pee pads .. but i'd like to gate her to a room especially with a absorbant device?
believev is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!