View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 07:25 PM   #1
crystal's house
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Last night was sleepless at our house...

Crystal was up all night wheezing. She sounded ten times worse than any asthma attack I've ever witnessed. At first we thought it was a reaction to my sister-in-law's perfume, as she had been to visit just before the spasms started at about 9:30 last night. However when she was still honking like a goose at 4:00 in the morning I just knew we were looking at C.T. and sat up until time to go to work researching what to do. The vet said that since she was somewhat quieter this a.m. to bring her in after work when things were quieter there. We took her in; no temp. and very light noise in her breathing. We even had her running around his office trying to trigger what we'd heard at home, not on single peep. He seems to think there may be irritation from her tube during last weeks spay (which was a perfect experience), and the perfume triggered last nights episode. He gave us antibiotics and the dosage for Benedryl in case it happens again. Please keep her in your thoughts for the next couple of days for a speedy recovery. It is absolutely gut-wrenching to see them helpless when they are so small.

Happy Holidays to all. God bless.

DSC00033.JPGDSC00035.JPGDSC00002.JPG
crystal's house is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!