View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Wow, I may have found a good vet!

It's been a struggle to find a good, clean, reasonably priced vet here but today, I may have found just the right one. We stopped by a Vet on the way home from the post office, not too far from here...they just built a new facility so I thought they would be pricey but I was wrong. We were welcomed inside to look around and ask questions so I asked what kind of anesthesia they use...Isoflorine and they do bloodwork beforehand...I didn't even ask about the bloodwork yet, she volunteered the info before I could. Their prices for shots are less than the other vets, it's a new clean facility, they were nice, there were no smells...it seems to be a great place. I'm going to take Riley there after the holidays to have his teeth cleaned and a couple baby teeth molars removed that were missed before. At the worst case scenario, if it becomes really involved, for bloodwork, surgery, antibiotics, pain pills and teeth cleaning it would be $260.00 (at the most) and I don't think that's bad. Is it? There are 3 vets there full time, a father, son and another vet and the lady I talked with has worked for them for 30 years. No appointments are neccessary except for surgeries and boarding so I could walk in anytime I need something...that's comforting! Before this I took them to our old vet that's 48 miles away, one way...I hope this one works out for us here.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!