View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:31 PM   #10
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephluvsangel6
my husbands has been butt hurt since 2004 when i let him venture in the amll to buy me a gift, mind you i was 9 months pregnant with my twins and grouchy so any way he calls me and says ok im done so we meet back up and i tell him ok what do i need to tranfer from savings, and he says 600.00 and im like what what can he possibly have gotten me thats 600.00 dollars, so i was allready pissy, when you are pregnant more less with twins all you worry about is them buying their clothes diapers, so forth, so when christams came it was a set of earrings, 1 carat earrings in platinum, which i love butttt thats not the pint 600.00 could have went somewhere else so since then he has been butt hurt and i tell him i love clothes shoes, etc and you can spend 100 and get tons of stuff but he wont, he just refusees to go unless i go and pick it out welll thats no fun though
sorry for my novel here i guess i should write a book
NEVER NEVE NEVER return the expensive gifts. I used to think the same way and return stuff until I learned that I get NOTHING if I return something expensive. So now I just wallow in expensive
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!