View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 04:52 AM   #4
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnot
I'd put a post on freecycle looking for washable bed pads, in hopes to get some free. They work great for pee pee pads. Well lady said she had a case of them, but didn't get back with me till yesterday. This has been about a month ago. I patiently waited, and after not hearing from her for a couple of weeks, ordered crib pads on ebay.

She finally got back with me and I picked them up today. Dangit...they're disposable! But she gave me 108 of them all together, never opened. I'm now using the ones I got off ebay, washable ones.

I suppose I have a buttload of disposable pads for trips and visiting folks, lol. Oh well, least they were free, although wasn't what I was wanting lol.
I remember also when you got them and being a retired nurse that used to do Home Health at times, that's what i figured they would be. Nurses aren't allowed to remove even unopened pads from the home of a deceased person or one that doesn't need them anymore. BUT, I have taken them and given them to my other less fortunate patients at times. In some states, the insurance doesn't pay for those and families have to pay separate so I almost always had someone that could use them. But, they are good for pee pads. I've used them myself.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!