View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 04:46 AM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Present Needing a last minute Stocking Stuffer/Christmas Gift?

I'm sure most all of you have heard of these, but my husband and I got one after we were playing with one of our friends the other day, and they really are so neat, and alot of fun! <---------Ok my husband (his mind is OBVIOUSLY in the gutter right now, LOL!!!) just informed me that-that does NOT "sound right" if you know what I mean - and now that I went back and re-read it, it doesn't - but whatever. LOL

I am talking about a TOY........A GAME!! A fun game for KIDS and adults! LOLOL

20 Questions/20 Q (the handheld version) makes the PERFECT little stocking stuffer for kids AND adults! It is really neat how this game usually ALWAYS guesses what you are thinking (although Jeff and I HAVE stumped it a couple of times) - but it is really amazing. I mean I literally can not think of ONE single person who would not like one of these for Christmas. My mom has one and she is 61 - my nephew has one and he is 12 - my husband's grandma has one and she is 92! I mean it REALLY is for ALL ages. However - they are supposed to be something like the #1 game for Christmas this year, so sometimes they are a little hard to find But they really do make wonderful Stocking Stuffers - or they would be great to give as an "extra" little gift if you want to get someone just a little more...but your not sure what to get I WOULDN'T recommend this as an ONLY gift (unless you are exchanging gifts with someone and you agree only to spend $10 or under...) but maybe that's just because I TOTALLY overspend at Christmas time These are REALLY fun, neat little things that ANYONE would love (we bought 3 as little "extra" Christmas gifts this year) and can be bought for around $8

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!