View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 12:40 PM   #12
LittleFurbabies
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee
He will eventually go. Did you change his food or is it the same from what the breeder was giving him? It could be some anxiety of being in a new place.
He already went. He actually went before I posted, the little bugger just hid it behind the dresser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnot
Your giving your baby too much free reign on the house. They should be confined to an "area" when you first get them. If not, they will learn fast to pee and poop anywhere they darn well please. You need an X-pen.

Also, peeing and pooping in the crate is a very bad habit. And they don't normally like to poo or pee where they sleep. Pee pads should NOT be in a crate.
Yeah I put one in there thinking he might have an accident on his bed, but I seriously doubt that. I made an X pen in the space between two walls, my dresser and my bed. Its Pentagon shaped and completely carpeted with pee pads. The problem NOW is, he digs under the pee pads(I have them taped together and taped to the wall so he cant get to the carpet) and poops on the carpet. Its just pooping, He has no problem with peeing on the pad.
LittleFurbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!