View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #1
tarawood
YT 500 Club Member

Default Goodbye Flower -- We Love You and Miss You!

I know this is a yorkie forum, and Flower was a kitten, but this was the only place I was familiar with that I could write something about her for my family. The kids and I found Flower under the couch this morning dead. We do not know what happened to her. Yesterday evening she was running around and playing and seemed fine. There were no visible signs of any injury on her. No explanation why she died. The vet said it looks like she may have just had a heartattack. When she wasn't on the bed with the kids this morning, we started looking for her thinking she may have gotten shut in a closet or something. I found her under the couch. We only had her 3 months, but she had already become a big part of our family. Romeo & Juliette loved to play with her and they would all sleep together during the day in the puppy bed.

Flower.....Romeo & Juliette already miss you and they have been crying and looking for you. We miss you too. I'm so sorry and wish I could've done something to save you. We hope to see you in heaven one day so that we can hear your sweet purr and feel you nuzzle our cheek when we hold you. You were quite the little purrball. We love you Flower and will hold you in our hearts forever. Love, Tara, Chance, & Meghan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00002.jpg (48.0 KB, 30 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!