Thread: My New Boy
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 08:51 AM   #1
ale379
Yorkie Yakker

Default My New Boy

Hello Everyone,

First, I would like to introduce a new member of the family. His name is "Boomer" and he is 10 weeks old and weights (I think) 2 lbs. Since we are first time owners we are in love with him, he is so precious and full of personality and most important is that he is healthy, he has gone to the vet once and he is going again for his shots at the beginning of the year. So far he is a healthy puppy and hope that he is healthy for a long time.

We got this dog for our daughter and pretty much everyone fell in love with him, so now I have a daughter and a son...lol.....

Today he is going for his "first" haircut, just a trim though, he is full of hair and he needs a little trim, I hope that isn't too little to get a a little trim. We are having to adjust our life style a little bit. Potty training, crying at night time, sleepless nights and so for, but we love our dog even though we just had him 2 weeks ago. The biggest fear in the family was/is stepping on him since he is so little and always close to everybodys feet. I tried attaching pictures but it won't let me do it from work. I'll try from home later on so everyone can see our new boy.

I hope Boomer and his family are welcome here!!!!

Thanks.

P.S. Are there any guys in this forum? Most of the people that post here are ladies, nothing against the ladies, just curious as to how many guys are here..
ale379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!