View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 07:30 AM   #12
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

here is th message i sent last night:
hi I was directed to talk to you from sarah toney she said that you had 2 yorkie puppies that you purchased from her and that you could no longer care for I was wondering if you were willing to sell them to me? Please let me know thanks Amber
here is the message i got back today:
Hello Amber

Yes!!! I sent the breeder to find a caring parent for my babies. I live in the USA before I got a divine call to serve God and humainty here in west africa and this gave me little or no time for my babies. The weather here is also not lenient with my babies. They hardly come outside with me because of the weather. I want to get them adopted back to the USA where they will be sent back to the weather they were acquainted with before.My babies are 3months old, they are AKC registered, current on all shots. health certified. Loves to be cuddled and loves to play. They are home trained. I am asking $700 for my two babies and one for $400 (shipping included). You have to be updating me in every 2months as an uptodate with regards to how they are doing with you. I love them so much but they
will be missed. They are my real babies. Please treat them as though they were your babies. Their names are Tommy which is a male while Jetty is a female

I am attaching their pictures for you to view them.
I can't wait to hear from you
God bless you
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!