View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Omg Yet another scammer posting in my.......

Local area i was interested in looking at the pups and this is what they responded back to me:
Hello,
The pups I advertised has been adopted by one Mrs Bessie Dredge from Alaska and the pups is doing quite well with her and her family accoring to her recent update about the pups welfare at her home.I want to refer you to one Pastor David Afis who graduated from Concordia University in Ann Arbor, Mich., (B.A. 1982) and Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, Ind., (M. Div. 1986 and Ph.D. 2002) and associates with Lutheran Church of Africa. He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuation to his missionary/humanitarian work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs. He contacted me 2 days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA. He has no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa. Contact Pastor David Afis asap and tell him I refered you to him. He would be excited if he knows you are from me. Below is his email address: afis202@yahoo.com
Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him.
Best Regards
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!