View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Exclamation Small Business Information Needed

Okay, my husband has had his small business opened for a few months now and I am on the task for finding a fuel/gas card and a good credit card for him to use.

He has used Fuel Man gas cards in the past, but his work recently swtiched to another (I can't remember which one).

And for the credit card, we have looked at several, but haven't applied for any yet. The ones through our bank had a higher interest than we would want.....their base interest. I found this site
http://www.creditcards.com/business....ackcode=bizcom and they had several to go through.

I have two personal credit cards (boy that I would love to be paid off) and one is 0% interest, have it had for several years and the other is 7.9%, so we are looking for something in that range. I know it is based on your credit history too, but looking over their base interest, there aren't many!

For the credit card too, we do not need the added rewards (some cost more) and we don't need the ones that itemize things for you - that is why we pay our tax guy! HA! --just a good, low interest, basic card for business expenses.

Can anyone recommend a good fuel card and a good credit card for business:
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!