View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarlson2004
That's exactly it Vee. I would totally not spay her but what if all her baby teeth don't fall out?

Her dew claws keep getting caught on the carpet. What if the next time one gets caught and it RIPS? She'd have to be put under to have it removed.

All these questions keep popping up in my head. What if she breaks a leg and needs surgery? What will happen to her?

I can't stress enough what a nervous wreck I am!! I've been crying about this all weekend. I can totally not have her spayed but what about everything else? It's such a big gamble.
Can they pull teeth like they do ours with novacain ??? the Dew claws too ??? Man - you are in a pretty hard place - dew claws are such a pain and those teeth MUST come out if they don't on their own or her breath and bite will be awful

I hope this gets worked out - I know I'd just be a wreck with a dog that small even without this kind of problem and I can't even comment on the cost of the spay - HOLY COW.

There's got to be a way to get those little teeth out without putting her under all the way....
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!